Post-Decree Motions

Many parties will never return to court or see a lawyer again once a Judgment and Decree or final Order is in place. However, it may become necessary to modify or enforce provisions of an existing order. This may include reviewing child support or adjusting parenting time schedules. Another common issue occurs when one party violates or is in contempt of the court order, and a motion is filed to request enforcement. Many disputes arising from existing court orders require mediation. Some can be settled out of court, while others may result in formal court proceedings.

The family law attorneys of Bolt Hoffer Boyd have the experience and knowledge to guide you through this process, whether you’d like to initiate a post-decree motion or you need to respond to one.

Contact us today to schedule an initial consultation.

Our Divorce and Family Law Group

Call us today for a free consultation: 763.406.7000

  • "I was referred to Kelly Boyd at this law firm and I couldn’t be happier! My situation required immediate and…

    View testimonials
  • "I cannot say enough about the job Kelly Boyd did for me. My situation was a terrible mess, I had hired anothe…

    View testimonials
  • "I was referred to Kelly Boyd’s Law Firm and met with Kelly. I am so thankful for her. She helped me through t…

    View testimonials
  • "After having two different attorneys during my divorce proceedings I finally found Kelly Boyd a family law at…

    View testimonials
  • "Kelly Boyd was invaluable in helping my family through a very complicated and very highly conflicted time. In…

    View testimonials
  • "Kelly Boyd was my lawyer in a divorce situation on two separate motions. She is knowledgeable, timely, thorou…

    View testimonials

Positive Results for Our Clients

Our personalized approach, dedicated focus areas, and years of combined legal experience produce successful, positive results for our clients.

View case results