Attorney Steve Helseth assists individuals, families, and business owners in the areas of estate planning and elder law, probate, and business succession planning. He works closely with clients to help them accomplish their goals in the most efficient, straightforward manner possible.
Steve’s passion for providing individualized service sets him apart from other attorneys. He listens to his clients to thoroughly understand their goals before providing advice and guidance. In turn, Steve takes the time to make sure his clients understand the details and purpose of all legal documents.
Estate planning and elder law clients trust Steve for assistance with wills, trusts, health care directives, power of attorney, charitable gifting, real estate transfers, elder law services, and protections for the family cabin or business. Discussing options and likely outcomes helps make the process easier for Steve’s clients.
Steve helps clients avoid probate by putting together a solid estate plan. However, for those people who pass away without proper estate planning, Steve helps the family navigate the probate process. Probate can be a difficult experience for families. Steve’s compassion and professionalism help ease those difficulties.
Steve enjoys spending time with his family and friends and stays active with tennis and golf. He is also involved with several community organizations.
- “Trusts and Estates” — William Mitchell College of Law
- “Understanding Trusts” — Community Education
- “Keeping the Family Cabin” — Community Education
- “Write Your Own Will” — Community Education
- “Write Your Own Health Care Directive” — Community Education
- “Everything You Need to Know About Estate Planning” — Community Education
- Estate Planning & Elder Law
- Probate, Guardianship & Conservatorship