Attorney Jesse Griffin practices in the areas of Estate Planning and Elder Law, Probate, and Business Succession Planning. Jesse simplifies complex legal issues for his clients to help them leave a legacy for their families and put critical estate planning documents in place. He believes that the best results come from a good working relationship with clients, based on mutual respect and trust.
Jesse is meticulous and his attention to detail ensures that his clients avoid probate by having a well-crafted estate plan. However, for clients who are already in the probate process, Jesse brings many years of experience in civil litigation to help guide them through a sometimes tough and contentious probate process.
In his free time, Jesse can be found cheering for his nieces and nephews at sporting events, recitals, plays, or other activities. He also enjoys playing sports or board games with his friends.
- “Understanding Trusts” — Community Education
- “Keeping the Family Cabin” — Community Education
- “Write Your Own Will” — Community Education
- “Write Your Own Health Care Directive” — Community Education
- “Everything You Need to Know About Estate Planning” — Community Education
- Estate Planning & Elder Law
- Probate, Guardianship & Conservatorship